- First Time Attendee Reception on Sunday, 10/20 from 3pm to 4pm has been moved to Skybridge 1.
Philanthropy Project: CASA fundraiser will be 50/50, so bring your cash for a chance to bring home half!
CASA of Yellowstone County is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to advocate for a safe and permanent home for abused and neglected children in Yellowstone County. This is accomplished through the work of volunteer Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), appointed by a judge to represent a child or group of siblings in foster care and speak up for the children’s best interests. Funds raised help train and support volunteers to advocate for the best interests of children who have experienced abuse or neglect. If you would like to donate prior to the RMASFAA conference please go on-line at https://www.yellowstonecasa.org/
- Don’t forget to stop by the Ballroom on Sunday, 10/20 at 4:30pm for State, Board, Leadership Pipeline, and Exhibitor/Sponsor photos!
- Yoga will be available Monday – Wednesday from 6am – 7am in Conference Room 4. Mats will be provided. Please sign up at Registration Desk.
- Not wanting to “go out” Monday – We have an option for you! Sip & Paint from 6pm – 7pm in the Ballroom. Please sign up at Registration Desk.
- Bookmark the conference mobile site on your favorite device for easy access during the conference. The direct link is https://www.rmasfaa.org/m/
- Flying into Billings and need the Hotel Shuttle? Contact the hotel at 1-406-252-7400 when you arrive for the free shuttle service from the airport.
- Driving and need directions to the hotel? Visit: https://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/montana/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-billings-BILDTDT/maps-directions/index.html
- Parking is free and will be validated by the hotel!
- Looking for things to do or places to eat in Billings? Visit: https://www.visitbillings.com/
See you in Billings!