Have you ever thought about…
- Presenting at your State, Regional or National Conference?
- Becoming a Board or Committee member on your Financial Aid Association Boards?
- Approaching your Vice President with an idea to increase productivity?
- Applying for the supervisor position in your department?
- How your mood sets the tone for the day?
- Achieving your goals one step at a time?
- Making a commitment to be a part of a team?
- How great it would be to have a professional mentor one phone call away when you need them?
If you have pondered these thoughts, check out what RMASFAA’s Leadership Pipeline can help you achieve. Leadership training and mentoring is available for RMASFAA members.
Applications are available NOW for October of 2017: http://www.rmasfaa.org/docs/forms/LeadershipPipeline_Application2017-18.pdf .
Apply TODAY and meet a new mentor!
If you have questions, please contact Janet Riis (email@example.com or 406-447-5423).