The Training Committee is excited to announce this year’s Training Topic:
“Become a Financial Aid Superhero with RMASFAA’s Best Practices”
What is your “Superhero” nemesis or Kryptonite? Is it the new “FSA User Id” and how to assist students and parents with the FAFSA? Could it be “Prior Prior Year” and what it’s going to do to “Professional Judgement” in our offices? Maybe you need super powers to “Motivate Students to do Work-Study”.
Your state representative(s) from RMASFAA’s Training committee will help you become a “Superhero” by sharing best practices during this discussion and review.
State conference dates are listed below:
- March 23rd – 25th – Nebraska Spring Conference
- April 4th – 6th – South Dakota Spring Conference
- April 6th – 8th – Montana Spring Conference
- April 6th – 8th – North Dakota Spring Conference
- April 14th – 15th – Utah Spring Conference
- April 20th – 22nd – Kansas Spring Conference
- April 28th – 29th – Wyoming Spring Conference
- May 4th – May 6th – Colorado Spring Conference
Not able to attend your state conference? Come to RMASFAA’s Annual Conference October 23rd – 26th in Rapid City, South Dakota!