Hello, RMASFAA Colleagues!
NASFAA’s Regional Leadership Award is presented to individuals, who need not be financial aid administrators, who have made outstanding contributions to the financial aid profession at the regional and state levels over a sustained period of time (ie, seven or more years). Leadership at the national level is not a criterion for this award. Current members of NASFAA’s Board of Directors, including non-voting members, are not eligible to receive this award.
Individuals selected for the Regional Leadership Award must:
- Exhibit exceptional integrity and character,
- Have shown creative leadership,
- Have inspired and encouraged others to participate actively in professional development activities,
- Have continued active involvement in professional organizations after holding elected office and,
- Have supported the goals and objectives of NASFAA.
Nominations for this award are submitted to NASFAA by the regional associations. If you would like to nominate a fellow RMASFAA colleague who meets the criteria above, please email me at email@example.com no later than Wednesday, March 2nd. Please include within your nomination the full name of the nominee, their institution, their length of service to the profession, and a brief summary of how you feel the nominee meets the aforementioned qualifications.
Nominations will be discussed at the RMASFAA Winter Board of Directors Meeting (March 4th and 5th) and selected names will be forwarded to NASFAA.
Many thanks for your assistance in identifying and recognizing excellence in our profession!
-Joe Donlay, RMASFAA President