Need to look up a fellow RMASFAA member’s email address, phone number, or mailing address? Searching the RMASFAA database is quick and easy! Just follow these steps…
Searching the RMASFAA Membership Database
- Start at rmasfaa.org
- Click on the “Member Services” link at the top of the RMASFAA home page.
- Click on the “Search the Membership Directory” and then enter your RMASFAA Username and Password to access the search options.
- Select your search criteria (name, institution, state, etc.) and click the “Search” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the desired member’s name from the results list to receive more detailed information.
Here are a few more items you may find useful when conducting a search:
- All searches are case-insensitive.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Fewer search terms will speed your search.
- Click the “Search” button.
- You will be shown a list of matches. From this list click a member’s name for more detailed information.
- Partial searches are permitted.
Hints and Tips
- Leaving the Search Criteria boxes empty will return all of the listings in the database. This is a long list so it may take time to load the page.
- The search will hunt for the query in the exact order it is input. If “Commerce Student Loan Corp.” is input and the database lists it as “Commerce Student Loan Liquidity Corporation”, nothing will be returned.
- If you are not sure how a listing would be in the database, try a small portion – ex. “Commerce” or “Commerce Student,” or “Student Loan.”
- Starting with a more broad-based search can often yield results faster. For example, if you type “p” in the institution field, you will get all the institutions that contain the letter “p” (polytechnic, Palmer Institute, Central Corporation, etc.). If you change the query to “po”, the returns are narrowed (polytechnic, Central Corporation, etc.) “Por” gathers fewer returns and so forth.
- The search expression “ston” under last name, will return names such as Johnston, Stone or Marstoner.
If you have any questions about conducting a membership database search, please contact Robb Cummings, Electronic Initiatives Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-228-9910.